Straight from the worm farm and into your hands. Worm Castings are quickly being discovered as one of the absolute best garden amendments due to their nutrition, microbial life, and beneficial bacteria. Our Pure Worm Castings come with no other amendments for you to use throughout your garden and indoor plants as you see best fit.
- 4litres of 100% Pure Worm Castings
- Perfect amendment for transplanting vegetables, herbs, and flowers outdoors.
- Suitable for both Indoor & Outdoor plants
- 100% Odourless
- Slow-Release Nutrients
- Microbial life to increase plant strength
- High water retention for longer lasting moisture
- Transplanting: Dig a hole in your container or raised bed. Add 1-2 handfuls of worm castings, massage into the soil. Place your seedling into this hole and backfill with surrounding soil. Once backfilled, add another 1-2 handfuls at the base of the plant, massage in, gently compact, and water.
- Indoor Plants: Spread 1cm of worm castings across the top of your potted plants. Water after applying the castings.
- Repotting Plants: In a container mix 50% worm castings and 50% potting mix.
For full application instructions visit @mindandsoil on Instagram and click on the Highlight titled "Transplanting".