**NOTE: ALL ORDERS SHIPPING MID-FEB 2022**
- Stainless steel full-body blade with wooden handle
- 6" measuring tape etched into blade
- Pointed tip for easy digging
- Straight edge and Serrated edge for cutting roots and branches
- Stainless steel blocker to prevent hand from sliding onto the knife at any point
- Leather sheath for protection with belt loop for carrying
SEE THE HORI HORI KNIFE IN ACTION:
HOW TO USE:
- Planting: Provide perfect spacing for all of your plants by using the 6" measuring tape etched into the blade while transplanting and direct sowing.
- Digging: Easily cut through soil to dig transplant holes or remove plants.
- Feeding: Dip the Hori Hori knife into your Worm Castings or Superfood to easily apply and spread your amendments.
- Cutting: Easily cut through weeds, roots, and branches with either the straight edge or serrated edge.