SHIPS IN 7-10 DAYS
Want to start seeds indoors but overwhelmed by where to get started?
Stress no more - you will successfully start seeds with our Seed Starting Kit. How sure are we? This sure:
100% money-back guarantee if you don't successfully start seeds!
INCLUDED IN SEED STARTING KIT
- Grow Light: 2ft Monios LED Grow Light
- Seeds: 5x Packs of West Coast Seeds (Sun Gold Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Basil, Zucchini, Kale)
- Seedling Mix: 2x bags of our rave-reviewed Worm Casting Seedling Mix
- Seed Cells & Tray: 18x High-Quality 3" Seed Cells that fit perfectly onto the low-rise 10x20 tray
- Thermometer: To ensure your seed starting area is at least 70F/20C
- Turkey Baster: The best watering can you've never used.
- Video Tutorials: Step-by-Step video tutorials on how to use the Seed Starting Kit, how to successfully start seeds indoors, and how to have seeds thriving indoors.
SEED STARTING KIT SHIPPING DETAILS
We offer FREE Shipping across Canada on our Seed Starting Kit to ensure you have everything you need and are able to get growing immediately!
How to use the Seed Starting Kit
Once you have your seed starting kit, it is incredibly easy to use and get started.
- Setup Grow Light: The first thing you will want to do is determine where you will setup your Grow Light. Because we all have different growing environments, you will want to find a quiet area in your housing environment to setup either hang the grow light or easily setup a grow light stand. We have put together 4 simple DIY options here. Pro-Tip: Make sure the environment is at least 70F/21C to give the seeds the highest likelihood of germinating and beginning to grow.
- Start Seeds: Once your grow light is setup, you are ready to grow! Take the Seed cells, fill them with the Worm Casting Seedling Mix, pop your seeds in, add some water, and you are off to the races! Expect to see a full video from us on how to do this in the coming weeks!
What equipment is needed for Seed Starting
We have spent the last 3 years experimenting with different equipment in order to determine what we believe is absolutely critical to successfully starting seeds. As such, our Seed Starting Kit contains everything that we believe is 100% necessary to successfully starting seeds: Seeds, Worm Casting Seedling Mix, LED Grow Light, Seed Cells, 1020 Tray, Turkey Baster for watering, and lastly we will be sharing a ton of videos on how to successfully start seeds!
There are many other pieces of equipment and supplies you can have on hand to start seeds. Some of these include: a thermometer for keeping an eye on the temperature, a heater or heating mat for warming up your seed starting station, a humidity dome to keep the environment a bit more moist, and a fan to create air flow and simulate wind.
Where to buy a Seed Starting Kit
Most nurseries don't carry seed starting kits that include everything you need to successfully start seeds. And we want to make life as easy as possible for you to start seeds.
As a result, we ship our Seed Starting Kits all across Canada... for FREE. So if you buy a Seed Starting Kit from us all of your garden goodies will be mailed directly to your door!